Bob and I just finished building the house.
It was way harder to get everything done than I thought it would be, that’s for sure.
Bob and I have been working hard on this project for almost 10 months now & that is a full more than five months longer than I thought it should take us to completely finish the entire house. I recognize that I had never really understood everything that was going to be involved in building a home from the ground up. I knew that it was going to be very time consuming & all, but I just didn’t recognize that both of us were going to have so many problems with every single aspect of the building process! Now that both of us are almost done, I’m finally starting to suppose a little better about it. A few months ago whenever Bob and I were entirely working on the heating & cooling system replacement, I thought that Bob was going to lose it! The Heating, Ventilation & A/C company ordered the wrong size of ductwork, & that set us back a few weeks. Then they also ordered the wrong kind of furnace. It was really just 1 thing after another & it was easily frustrating for me & Bob to have to deal with. I am really glad that they finally got all of the Heating, Ventilation & A/C stuff figured out & installed. Now, the very last thing that Bob and I have to do is choose heating & cooling air register covers & both of us will be done! I am so excited to be finished so that Bob and I can transport in! It won’t be a morning too soon.