The flooding was causing immense mold and mildew disfigurement

We had a late summer time storm and it rained for 3 afternoons! During that time, the town gained nearly 5 inches of rain.

The basement of my household was under 8 inches of water after my buddy and I had the rain, however everything seemed to seep into the condo and pile up on the floor.

I had to contact a plumber because the sump pump in the basement was jammed and not working correctly. The plumber fixed the pump so all of the water would drain, although he didn’t entirely do anything about the fact that there was mold and mildew. All of the mold and mildew disfigurement was going to cause a lot of problems if my buddy and I didn’t do something to remediate the concerns hastily. I went to the hardware store and I bought a dehumidifier. The dehumidifier was expensive, however it was the only way that I could guess of getting rid of all the moisture downstairs. I jammed the component into the wall on the north side of the basement. There is a sink close to that side of the basement and I needed a locale to drain the dehumidifier. When I jammed in the machine, the moisture levels downstairs were around 86%. The levels went down every single afternoon as long as I continued to run the dehumidifier. On the second afternoon, the indoor humidity levels were 77%. On the second afternoon they went down to 68% and on the 5th afternoon, moisture levels inside of the condo were only at 45%. The dehumidifier helped save us thousands of dollars in expensive repairs.