The flooding was causing immense mold and mildew damage

We had a late summer storm and it rained for 3 days.

During that time, the city received nearly 5 inches of rain.

The basement of my home was under 8 inches of water after we had the rain. Everything seemed to seep into the house and pile up on the floor. I had to contact a plumber because the sump pump in the basement was clogged and not working properly. The plumber fixed the pump so all of the water would drain, but he didn’t really do anything about the fact that there was mold and mildew. All of the mold and mildew damage was going to cause a lot of problems if we didn’t do something to remediate the issues quickly. I went to the hardware store and I bought a dehumidifier. The dehumidifier was costly, but it was the only way that I could think of getting rid of all the moisture downstairs. I plugged the machine into the wall on the north side of the basement. There is a sink close to that side of the basement and I needed a place to drain the dehumidifier. When I plugged in the machine, the moisture levels downstairs were around 86%. The levels went down every single day as long as I continued to run the dehumidifier. On the second day, the indoor humidity levels were 78%. On the third day they went down to 72% and on the 5th day, moisture levels inside of the house were only at 45%. The dehumidifier helped save us thousands of dollars in costly repairs.

dual fuel system